9.22.2010

I have a sickness...

According to my sister, I have way to much time on my hands.  The truth of the matter is I probably do.  But whatev!  With heroin chic#2 gone all the time as of late I have nothing but time to surf the internets and watch Slingbox into the wee hours of the morning.

And what I have discovered here in Singapore with all my free time is this piece of eye candy! 



Puck from Glee
 I am pretty sure he wants to be my boyfriend and play his guitar and sing songs to me.

I told you...I have a sickness.

3 comments:

  1. I love him too... and he is from Dallas... Lake Highlands to be exact. I hope his parents still live here, maybe I'll see him at my 7-11 or Tom Thumb sometime over the holidays. It could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what?? Guess who is friends with him on Facebook??

    ReplyDelete