10.04.2010

Props for the best HFGBC dinner - EVER!

So the other night Rachie hosted book club wine club.  Her mom, Anna, worked so hard in the kitchen to prepare us the most awesome Korean food.  I'll be completely honest, I was excited about this meal but a little apprehensive as I'd never eaten Korean food before.  I don't get out much and when I do it's Mexican food.  Yes, we eat it almost every single weekend.  My daughter will probably turn into a bean and cheese taco pretty soon.  I digress.  Let me just tell you that the Korean food was AWESOME.  Oh my gosh.  I could have eaten and eaten and eaten.  So good.  I even tried tofu which I thought I'd never try.  Ever.  Thank you, Thank you to Rachael and Anna!  I will plan on coming over now from time to time on Thursdays for more delicious Korean food.  I'll just hide in the kitchen and eat the leftovers.  I mean there was so much food.  I'm sure you won't notice me hiding the corner eating the noodles! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank sweet Michelle! I agree, my mom went overboard, but SHE wanted to. She's crazy!

    ReplyDelete