Sorry so slow on this, ladies, but I do have a day job. And by day job I mean a commitment to catching up on all the episodes of Dance Moms I've been missing since I just discovered the show. It's been on like two years, so have a heart.
Now, on to my girl, HB:
1) She's a super high-powered attorney. I like to surround myself with fancy folk, and lawyers are WAY fancy. PS - she's wicked smart.
2) She gets drunker than me. This a difficult task and it requires a TON of commitment. HB has NEVER let me down in her unfailing commitment to wine, beer, and booze. I really respect that.
3) She has zero problems with the fact that I refer to her husband as "my best gal pal." Loves.
4) She's super duper thoughtful and gives gifts that are way too generous. Did I just say way too generous? That was stupid, sorry.
5) She's still mad at me because I told her husband (6 years ago) that he's a "great singer," so he consequently sings all the time. Hating on your husband is cool, and HB is THE COOLEST.
Love you, friend!