Bam! You thought it was over, but you know I like to be real tricky, and what's more tricky than waiting 6 or so months between blog posts that are supposed to be a 7-part series? Nothing, that's what.
PS - I've been super busy going on fab vacays and working out, so have a heart.
1) She's f'ing gorgeous. Like a model. And homey don't play no dogs. Dubai.
2) She is my biggest fan. I'm super selfish, so I dig people that like to promote me to the Dallas community. Particularly on the west side, because my fan-base is generally east-centric. Gotsta diversify.
3) She is not afraid to drive a dune buggy instead of car. That's what makes her real. Like J-Lo. Except her a$$ is more toned. From the Barre Method. Whatever the hell that is.
4) She's super-wack-funky-crazy in love with her own husband. It's the sweetest thing ever. It's like Jay-Z and Beyonce except she's prettier than Beyonce. And Baby Blue Ivy ain't got nothin' on her babies. And by that I mean she is uglier than them. I'm sorry to be harsh to Beyonce, as I've actually never seen Baby Blue Ivy, but I know this to be true nonetheless, and I'm not doing Beyonce any favors by shielding her from this fact any longer.
5) She is the best MOM ever. I wish she was MY mom. Her house is like Candyland/Astroworld combined, and her kids are super cute and sweet. She makes it look easy and effortless, which I would generally consider to be rude, but when she does it you can tell it's just meant to be that way. And who am I to argue with God?
Love 4-eva, DB!