11.11.2010

Mom's Chicken with Dried Beef (aka Gonna make your man cream his jeans chicken)

Don't get mad at the title. I am still a classy lady, but I know all men love their meat and this dish has three different kinds of meat, and you know that meat makes your man crazy.

6 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 package of bacon
1 jar Hormel dried beef
1 can cream of mushroom
1/2 cup sherry or white wine

Preheat your oven to 300. I spray Pam in the bottom of the cassarole before I assemble this one. Cover the bottom of the cassarole in a layer of dried beef. Wrap the chicken in a piece of bacon and lay it on top of the beef. Spread undiluted soup over the chicken and sprinkle with pepper. Cover this in aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours. Remove the foil and add the 1/2 cup of sherry or wine and bake another 20-30 minutes at 350. I typically baste the chicken several times to keep it juicy.

This is the most delicious and EASY recipe!!! Oven temperatures vary, so I have done this faster, keep checking it. I serve it over rice, but you can put it with almost any side dish. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background - WAY classier!!! Also love the filthy recipe title. Are you part Nikirk?

    ReplyDelete